About Security Red Alert
Security Red Alert is a privately owned, professional and dependable SIA approved company. With our Head Office in London, we manage our security operations throughout London and UK for CCTV, Alarm Control Systems, Entry access and door control systems, Intruder alarms, fire alarms, Fire extinguishers and Man Guarding . you need to know about Security Red Alert has built an enviable reputation for protecting your Commercial and Residential assets at a fraction of the cost of our major competitors whilst still delivering the highest level of service.
Why Choose Security Red Alert?
If your home or office doesn’t feel as secure as it should, you need a company which can help. At Security Red Alert, we can help increase your security. We design, install, service and maintain domestic and commercial security systems and offer fire risk assessment . From traditional burglar alarms to the latest wireless security systems, we have everything you need to keep your home or office secure. We can help you sleep more easily because we:
- Have over 15 years of experience
- Have serviced all of London and area surrounding M25
- Specialize in all types of door entry systems
- Have Quality installation service
- Available 24 hours a day
We are member of Constructionline, public private partnership between the Department of Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform and Capita Business Services. As a national online database, it is the UK’s largest register for pre-qualified contractors and consultants. Its aim is to improve efficiency for buyers and suppliers in the construction industry, specifically by reducing the duplication of work and administration relating to the process of pre-qualifying suppliers for construction contracts.
Corporate Social Responsibilities
As an employer we care about following social responsibilities:-
Health & Safety
Security Red Alert is always on the look out for talented individuals for a variety of roles, We have following vacancies at the moment.
1. SALES Executive – Ideally with an ENGINEERING background, but not essential
The role: Security Red Alert - Security & Fire Company are well-respected in the security industry since 1992 and are looking for a Sales Executive to join their rapidly expanding team.
Being hardworking, structured, and dynamic, a determined team player with electronic security sales background, a good new business developer with excellent relationship building skills you will quickly establish yourself as a strong team player.
Knowledge of current BS-EN security legislation is beneficial, although an on-going training programme is in place.
Good communication skills along with a strong communication skills are essential as the position requires to speak to customers and a large amount of written work.
The candidate must be able to work on their own initiative & within the wider team to produce consistent results
· Previous sales experience – (Strong Sales Background) Essential
· Engineering Background Essential
· Experience of working within a Security/Fire/CCTV/ Access Control environment / Company Essential.
· FIA Unit 1,2 and 3 accredited Preferable
· Knowledge of BS-EN Security Legislation Desirable
· IT Literate to basic standard Essential
· Educated to GCSE / A level Preferable or equivalent
· Flexible Essential
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Generation of new business through direct sales including cold calling
- Customer Account Management – Maintaining current customer base
- First response to sales inquiries
- Supporting the service department when quoting for new service contracts.
- Visiting customer premises at all stages of the sale.
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction.
- You will bring to the role plenty of enthusiasm, superb customer service skills, and massive determination.
- You will deal with businesses using electronic security systems and selling them competitive service agreements from a very customer focussed organisation.
- A full time role with hours based around when general business operates.
- Your activity would be more field based working along with using office as a base for making appointments with customers.
- Must comply with SSAIB and BAFE standards.
- Ensuring that completed jobs conform the SSAIB Security & Fire standards.
- To meet monthly target requirements by selling service agreements in Intruders alarm, CCTV Systems, Access Control System, Risk Assessments, Fire Alarm Systems, Fire Extinguishers & Man Guarding.
· Basic Base Salary
· Plus commission
· Plus Quarterly Bonus
· Plus Annual Bonus
· Company issue Blackberry
· Company Car
LIMITS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ability to offer deals….. Yes
Ability to off discounts… Yes
Expected to generate £30K sales/ month for the Company.
2. Sales Executive – Man Guarding
Position: Sales person
Salary: Basic Salary + Commission
Location(s): London, UK
The post will be responsible for the growth of Man Guarding department in London area. This will involve developing company revenue opportunities within your area to meet and exceed realistic revenue targets, and to manage customer satisfaction through achieving agreed service levels and developing strong high level relationships.
Candidate profile: Essential
- Proven background in business development with an emphasis of success.
- Ability to maintain and develop positive working relationships with new and existing customers
- Extensive experience in commercial and operational management including leadership and team management in the service sector
- Previous experience in the same role.
- Commercially aware with an attention to detail
- Proven record of strong working relationship building skills
- Ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit client
- Competent on Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint & Outlook
- Confident and articulate communicator
- A commercial business sense
- Relevant SIA security license as dictated by the requirements of the position
We are seeking an ambitious Telesales/Telemarketing to join our team. As a telemarketing executive/Telesales you will be at the forefront of the business identifying, researching and contacting new oppurtunities. Candidate should be confident and previous telesales/telemarketing is an advantage.
- To generate leads for senior sales executive.
- Will be using Cold Calling/Warm Calling for outbound sales.
- Reporting to the Marketing manager.
- Focused on achieving the weekly KPI’s.
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passion for sales.
- Weekly Wages
- Attractive commission
- Plus Bonus on achieving KPI’s
Please contact us for further information;
Tel: 0208 9465 567
ISO 9001 coming soon.
Security Red Alert Security House, unit 2, 73 Summerstown, London.
Fax. 020 8946 4565