Security Red Alert Key holding provides a professional key holding service, giving you peace of mind that your property is safe while you’re at work or aboard. All of our keyguards are fully trained and SIA approved. We provide rapid response to any type of emergency, we will check your property and deal with the situation.
You can contact us 24/7 whether it’s an emergency or non emergency.
If you have unoccupied premises then often the most efficient means of securing them against intruders and vandal is a key holder. These staff can respond quickly to an alarm being activated, secure the premises and alert the police or emergency services where necessary.
A key holder serves a unique role in property security, while they are not required to be on site 24 hours per day they are however on call all day and are able to respond in minutes whenever an alarm is activated.
Benefits of employing a Key holding Company:
- Avoids driving to site when you may be over the legal drink drive limit
- Avoids being disturbed at inconvenient times e.g.. when asleep, Christmas Day and social events
- Avoids anyone being exposed to potential danger either on route or once at site – Corporate Manslaughter Act
- Avoids office staff remaining on site out of hours resulting in reduced productivity the next day
- Avoids providing cover for your own or staff holidays
- Avoids potential compensation claims from staff who may suffer an accident or are attacked and injured whilst acting as a key holder attending an alarm response
- We will respond 24 hours a day 365 days a year, can you?